09:3 hrs (Varadero)
• Pick up at hotels according to staggered schedule established for the excursion
• Brief stop in transit.
• Entrance to the Great Military Historical Park Morro
• Cabins, to observe Havana from its viewpoint.
• Panoramic tour of Metropolitan and Modern Havana that allows you to know interesting places, recognized for their historical value: the old Presidential Palace, Central Park, Revolution Square (brief stop), University of Havana, National Capitol and visit to Floridita Bar , the cradle of the daiquiri.
• Lunch in a characteristic city restaurant.
• Walking tour through Old Havana that includes: Plaza Vieja, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de Armas, Plaza San Francisco de Asis, visit to the city museum, Palace of the Captains General, Hotel Ambos Mundos, the famous La Bodeguita restaurant of the Middle and free time for the independent enjoyment of the city.
• Visit the Craft Market.
• Return to the hotel, with a brief stop in transit.
• When the General Captains Museum does not open its doors, another museum in the city will be visited.
• Inform clients that they must wear appropriate clothes for the city tour.
© Copyright Travelucion 1995-2023 This site is under exclusive license. All rights reserved.
No part of this website may be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the owner..
Need help? Please
contact us with questions or comments.